Saturday, March 3, 2012

Test Ninjas

Three cheers for NCLB! It's test time again! (surely I don't have to tell you to insert sarcasm here) So that means it's time for the ultimate pump up for my wonderful reading students. School wide we are doing a "Rock the Test" theme, but my students came up with their own thing- Test Ninjas. So we're going be test ninjas that rock the test- the best of both worlds!

In addition to our all black ninja wear that we're doing on Monday, I made them a door display to cheer my ninjas on to total test rockage on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  I tried to invent my own Asian-style writing, but I'm thinking I should have googled something to copy. I couldn't exactly remember the characters on my mahjong Kindle game. I'm quite concerned that I have written something completely inappropriate!














No comments:

Post a Comment