Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reality Shift & I LOVE Pinterest

Today is the last day of NCLB testing for my reading classes! Now we have an entire 4th quarter to really dig into the DEEP projects. I do projects all year, but during third quarter there is always testing looming on the horizon. 


As we all begin the reality shift over to Common Core, I'm embracing it fully. There is not a whole lot of difference between CC and how I teach anyway, but it's still going to require some shifting in thinking/planning. So adios pink KS standards flipchart, I'm headed in a better direction!


For those about to test, we salute you! Here's a fantastic goodie I found on Pinterest (which is just the best thing ever). I so appreciate all teachers out there who share their wonderful stuff and those who pass it on. 


I'm going to change the T to take your time for my kiddoes. Again, thanks for sharing this Mrs. Matejka!

No comments:

Post a Comment