Saturday, January 21, 2012

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

The whole point was to help me help my writing class.


I talk to some teacher friends. I borrow some books. I start reading. A list of ideas starts to grow on a pad of paper I know I'll lose.


Oh, by the way I've become a pinterest addict.


So I get to thinking- if all those other teachers can share all their stuff on cute blogs (this is where Pinterest is to blame) surely I can too. Instead of the notebook or a computer file (which I won't lose, but I will forget), I'll make a cute teacher blog and put all my writing ideas there.


Genius! Or copycat depending on your point of view.


I find cuteness (thank you Shabby Blogs). I download cuteness (sorry hon, I used all our Internet data limit  for the month downloading cuteness). And now I can't get said cuteness to  cooperate. Thus, the blank spaces on the oh so cute and shabby header.


AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!


As a writing teacher I better learn to spell that.

No comments:

Post a Comment